Evaluation

Friday 8 April 2011

Preliminary Task (Storyboard)

Storyboard

1. First character reaches for the door handle. I will be using a over shoulder view with a mid shot of the character.

2. Showing a close up of the characters hand as they are opening the door.

3.Character opens the door and enters the room. I will then use a match on action showing the character already in the room.

4.Character is already in the room and then they close the door while I am on the outside.

5. When the first character is in the room they look over and stare at the person who is sitting down.

6. First character walks over to the chair opposite the person sitting down. Using a master shot I can see a full view of the characters through the camera.

7.The characters are sitting opposite one another where they exchange dialog. Still showing it through a master shot.

8. Both characters are still exchanging dialog and the scene then comes to cliff-hanger where I then focus on both of the characters using a mid shot, then I use panning from one character to the other to show their reaction from the dialog.






No comments:

Post a Comment