Evaluation

Friday 8 April 2011

Preliminary Task (Script)

Script

Film Storyboard Script

Characters = 1st girl (Eleanor)

                     2nd girl (Rachel)

First girl reaches over to open the door handle, then slowly turns the door handle.
She slowly opens the door.
Walks through the door frame and into the room and closes it as she stares into the room at the person who is sitting down in the middle of the room.

2nd girl = `I didn’t think you would come`

1st girl walks over to the chair sitting opposite the girl
As she sits in the chair

1st girl = `Well I’m here now. So... what do you want?

2nd girl = `I want to talk`

1st girl = I thought you said all you needed to say the last time we had `a talk` (she says sarcastically)
  
2nd girl = `Well there was something else I wanted to say, something I think you should know…


No comments:

Post a Comment