Evaluation

Thursday 24 March 2011

Construction (Mise en scene)

Mise en scene

Props- Tent, sleeping bags, pillows, and torches for extra lighting if needed.

Location- The location of the scene will be at the bottom of my garden where is it dark and there is hardly any lighting. I chose to do it there because it is least obvious as to where it is and it doesn’t spoil the illusion that is it being filmed in the middle of nowhere. Also I chose this location because it is more convenient  to me of where I would choose to film and I don’t have to travel anywhere to get to a location.

Costume- My costumes will be what ever my actors are wearing in the scene including my self, in my opening scene the costumes are not really that important to the scene.

Lighting- I will try to create as much lighting as I can with lights that I can put into the tent, and as I move the lights will follow so that it is possible to see the characters in the scene as they are moving around so the scene is visible.


This is like a little birds eye view of my idea of how I am going to arrange the light in order for the scene to be visible enough in the dark for the camera.
The rectangles represent the characters in the tent, the two yellow squares represent the lights and the grey square represents the camera and where I could possibly position it when I am not holding it.








No comments:

Post a Comment